Terms & Conditions
1. Definitions The Client means in addition to the person completing the booking form all other persons on whose behalf he/she is completing the same and he/she warrants that he/she has their authority to sign on their behalf.
2.Booking The booking is not valid between the Company and the Client until the appropriate deposit or full payment as appropriate have been received by the Company and the Company has sent confirmation of the booking to the Client. Telephone bookings cannot be accepted unless by Visa, Mastercard or Maestro.
3. Method of Payment (a) On completion of the booking form: A Booking Deposit of £50 per holiday caravan week (non refundable).
(b) The balance of the cost of the holiday is due eight weeks before arrival or, if booking within eight weeks of arrival, on completion of the booking form: In the event of non-payment by the due date, the Company reserves the right to cancel the holiday and the booking deposit is forfeited. Please note, reminders are not sent.
4. Damage Should a Client be responsible for damage or loss of any item of the caravan inventory during their occupation of the holiday accommodation, or damage to the caravan, a charge will be made locally to cover the cost of replacement or repair. The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition. A charge will otherwise be made.
5. Liability of the Company The Company accepts liability for any loss or damage sustained by the Client as a result of the Company’s negligence or that of it’s employees. The Company does not, however, accept any liability for the acts or omissions, whether negligence or otherwise, of any other person or company, unless such person or company is employed by the Company.
6. Prices The Company reserves the right to reduce the prices in their brochure so as to make “Special Offers”.
7. Alterations by the Company The Company reserves the right to place the Client in a holiday caravan different to that booked by the Client but of the same standard as they originally booked should, in the opinion of the Company, circumstances arise that make this necessary, or into similar accommodation until a substitute holiday caravan can be found. Provided that the Company complies with these conditions to the best of it’s ability, the Company is in no way liable for any breach of contract and subsequent claim that may arise from a Client as a result of any inconveniences suffered.
8. Cancellation/ Early Termination (a) Any cancellations of the booking by the Client must be in writing.
(b) The Company reserves the right in addition to its’ rights in paragraph 3(b), to cancel the booking at any time for any reason before the balance of the cost of the holiday has been paid (eight weeks before arrival). After the balance of the cost of the holiday has been paid the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking as a result of unserviceability. In the event of cancellation under this paragraph, the Company shall be under no liability to the persons affected save only to refund all monies paid by or in respect of such persons. Although care is taken by the Company to ensure that all accommodation provided for the clients are in accordance with the descriptions contained in this brochure, no liability can be accepted for any discrepancy between the accommodation provided and that described in the brochure.
(c) Cancellation up to ten days before the date of the holiday commencing a refund amounting to the total holiday cost less deposit will be made to the caravan holiday home hirer.
(d) In the event of a Touring Client having to cancel his/her booking up to 48 hours before the Booking starts we will give a refund in full less 10% administration charge (inc. VAT). No refunds are given thereafter. Sorry, we do not give refunds because of bad weather.
9. Alterations by Client Should the Client wish to make any change to the booking after it has been confirmed, the Company reserves the right to make an Administration Charge.
10. Exclusion of Liability The Company shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Client for a loss or damage to any luggage, jewellery, personal effects or other property of the Client or for the loss, delay or inconvenience or any fatal or other injury or illness suffered by the Client and shall not be liable for any consequential damage or loss unless caused by breach of the Company of it’s contractual duty to exercise diligence in making arrangements for the Client.
11. Extra Persons in Holiday Caravan The number of persons stipulated in the confirmation of the booking must not be exceeded unless approval is obtained from the Company and the appropriate payment is made. (Maximum up to 6 persons depending on caravan type).
12. Pets Visitors are not allowed to bring pets.
13. Public Services The Company cannot be held responsible for failure of public services (e.g. water and electricity).
14. Variation of Conditions No variation in these conditions or otherwise in the terms upon which a holiday is booked and no promise to refund money paid to the Company shall be valid unless in writing signed by a Director of the Company.
15. Arbitration The Company makes every effort to ensure that you have a trouble-free holiday. In the event of a complaint concerning the holiday, Clients should raise the matter in the first instance, and as soon as possible, with the Company’s Representative during the holiday. Any dispute arising under or in connection with the Client’s contract with the Company which cannot be amicably settled, may be referred to arbitration under a special scheme devised by arrangement with the British Holiday Home Parks Association. If you elect to seek redress under this special scheme, written notice requesting arbitration under the Scheme must be made within 7 days after the scheduled date of return from the holiday.
16.Tourers We regret we do not take ‘holds’ on Touring Pitches. Should you have a preference for a particular pitch, we will make a note at the time of your booking and endeavour to place you on that pitch, or if already booked, as near as possible. Full payment required at time of booking. Only Caravans or Motor Caravans of approved design and good appearance will be admitted to the Park. (Converted buses, improvised vans, etc. will not be admitted).
17. Park Rules Park rules are posted on the notice board outside reception, copies can be obtained from the reception.