Our park has both caravan holiday homes and touring pitches. Most of the fully serviced touring pitches are on fairly level ground. There is one caravan, operated by MND Scotland, which has ramp access and a spacious interior suitable for wheelchairs. MND Scotland will, subject to availability, rent the caravan out. We are happy to provide contact details for them if required.
- All of our pitches and hire caravans have parking alongside.
- We take the safety of our customers very seriously and therefore there is a 15 mph speed limit throughout the park with clearly marked speed bumps in several locations.
- There is also an allocated disability parking bay next to the entrance to the reception.
- A flexi bus service operates for park customers. This service usually has to be booked around an hour before departure, details from reception.
- A local taxi firm, Town & Country (telephone 01334 840444), has a specially adapted MPV for those who need assistance.
- All of the public buildings on the park are on one level.
- The colour scheme throughout has been chosen to provide a good contrast between floors, walls and doorways.
- The park itself has gentle slopes between the various areas.
- There is a disabled suite situated in our shower block.
- Registered working Assistance dogs are welcome on our park.
- The park has reasonable/good coverage on all mobile phone networks.
We do not have a 24 hour service available on the park, however, during the season our reception is open from 9am until 11pm. Thereafter, there will be a staff member who can be contacted by telephone if assistance is required. The telephone number is posted alongside the reception door.
Our staff would be delighted to discuss your personal requirements with you and we can also provide you with a brochure. Please call us on 01334 475959 or email.Contact Us
Find us on www.caravanable.co.uk